CUI Wah committed to provide a safe and secure environment to its employees, students and visitors. To ensure the safety of all stakeholders, the management of CUI Wah Campus has taken following steps:
- The Campus Safety Committee regularly conduct its meetings to explore the issues related to safety and security of the campus and recommend solutions to the management.
- SoPs and Lab Safety Manuals are properly displayed and implemented.
- Assembly areas are defined and marked to rescue in case of emergency.
- Safety Walks, Seminar and Training are regularly conducted.
- Emergency contact numbers are displayed in buildings/offices.
- Two ambulances are provided to rescue and provide medical assistance at Campus and Hostel.
- Fire extinguishers are installed in buildings, Labs, and classrooms.
- Walkthrough gates are installed on entry gates.
- Security Cameras are installed and monitored to ensure safety in the Campus.